Overcome 5 Common Challenges to grow sales TOGETHER
Medtech distributors play a pivotal role in connecting cutting-edge medical products to healthcare providers and patients. However, distributors face common challenges that hinder their growth and success.
Hear “the voice of distributors” as our virtual panel delves into common pain points experienced by medtech distributors as they work with global suppliers Our panel of experts will offer insights into how to overcome these challenges and build productive partnerships.
- Partnership Contracts – Practical guidance on negotiating favorable terms, ensuring compliance, and managing risk to optimize the value of contracts.
- Gaining Supplier Support – Discover strategies to engage suppliers in sales and marketing efforts.
- Training Assistance – Creating continuous training programs to equip distributors with the skills to effectively communicate product benefits and differentiate themselves in the market.
- Identifying Innovative Products – Staying ahead of the competition requires access to the latest innovations in the medtech industry.
- Margin Strategies – Implement effective strategies that balance the needs of manufacturers and distributors (and learn how to secure the best foreign exchange rates and hedge invoices for a more stable financial outlook over the year).
CEO, Tradis Gat; Co-Founder, RealizeMD; Board Member, Plexidoc
With over 14 years in pharmaceuticals and medical devices, Alon directs Tradis Gat, focusing on innovative healthcare solutions in Israel. His experience spans sales, marketing, product management, and business development. Passionate about growth and excellence, Alon has successfully launched products and expanded markets. He also serves on boards at Plexidoc and RealizeMD, contributing his expertise to startups and medical technology.
Director, New Product Development, Sarnova
Kyle Johnson has more than 15 years of experience in the healthcare products distribution business including with Cardinal Health. Kyle is currently in the US Acute and EMS/Pre-hospital markets with Sarnova, a national distributor. Kyle and his team have evaluated hundreds of companies and built strong, successful commercial relationships with many of them. By launching products that enhance the quality and total cost of healthcare, Kyle proudly contributes to Sarnova’s mission of being the best partner for those who save and improve patients’ lives.
Scott Newton has over four decades of success in international Medical Device markets with Hillrom, DeRoyal, CR Bard and Cardinal Health. In senior leadership positions with multi-national organizations, Scott’s achievements include channel infrastructure creation, strategic alliances, mergers and acquisitions, product and brand positioning, general management, and multiple stakeholder engagement—all on a global scale.